Decorative landscape curbing is an attractive and durable product that will last for years with little care. It is important to understand that while extremely durable, your edging is not indestructible. Please follow the guidelines below for best results.
- Completely protect the work area from damage due to water, traffic, hoses, sprinkler systems, children, wildlife, pets, third parties, etc. during the installation of your curbing and for three days following installation.
- Sod laying, sprinkler and landscape work may be started a few days after installation; however, caution must be taken as shovels, picks and wheelbarrows can damage curb for several more days while it is fully curing. A full cure requires 28 days.
- If you have a landscaper working for you, caution him about protecting the curb from damage. If wheelbarrows are used for hauling rock over the curb, build a ramp over the curb to keep the weigh from cracking or damaging curb. Never allow a tractor, bobcat or truck to run over the curb. Also be cautious to not scrape the deck of a mower on the side of the edging. It will leave unsightly scratches that diminish the beauty of your edging.
- Natural variation in color is expected. The concrete may look "splotchy" as parts of it may cure faster than others. This is normal.
- Damage to sprinkler lines, telephone wires, cable TV or other buried items by our equipment or personnel is not our responsibility. We will make every effort to avoid these areas.
Your curbing has a one-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship. It will be replaced at no charge if the defect is caused by the materials we used or the way it was installed by our crew. If curbing is damaged, we will come back and make necessary repairs. However, there will be a $150.00 minimum charge for this service.
Thank you for choosing our product. We know you will enjoy it for years to come. If you have any questions about our curbing please give us a call.